Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Pressing toward 100

2009 brings about new stretches for me!! I will push the envelope on my ability to juggle work, family, and free time. This year I will strive to read 100 books!! Can you believe that 100! That's like two a week or 1 every 3.65 days. The Bible doesn't count as 66 books, (I did ask). I decided to undertake this challenge at the insistence of my younger sister, who is a book worm in every way. I love her dearly and therefore decided to accept her challenge. PLEASE! PLEASE! feel free to offer suggestions on books to read and send some my way that you can part with temporarily! As this could get expensive. LA LA!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sissy!

    I'm so happy you are writing a blog! Yay! I think it looks good and I like the changes you made. We may need to make the font darker on your posts though....

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I'm an outside girl that loves horseback riding, hiking, camping,or anything that involves the great outdoors. I from VA though I currently live in Selfkant-Havert, Germany. I drink excessive amounts of coffee. My imagination often runs away with me usually to an awesome horse farm that is self-sustaining where I teach girls how to mesh being athletic, tough, and leadership quality without loosing that gentle and quiet spirit. According to Suellen from "Gone With the Wind," "You can always tell a lady by her hands." I believe there is some truth to that statement. A lady should be strong and capable of caring for her family, gentle enough to quiet tiny tears, ferocious enough to scare away monsters lurking on the bed, and capable of hosting the next ball. I really love having fun doing things on the adventurous side, and the more dangerous the better. I also enjoy drawing and writing some. I absolutely LOVE Traveling and am drawn magnetically to other countries and adventures!!